Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S printer is optimal for those who require high-quality large layout results and maximum efficiency. Constructed for the digital photography, proofing, and production markets, the iPF9400S printer delivers high-quality imaging while enhancing overall efficiency. procedures 2,299 x 766 x 1144 mm and weighs 162 kg. It has a roll holder set, plus a media take-up system.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S uses two connectivity alternatives: USB and Ethernet. This easy-to-operate version has a small control panel with an LCD. Added worth software is provided as the basis for a series of applications and can be matched by third-party RIP options, which support manufacturing, digital photography, and proofing applications and enhance the printer's connectivity and ability.
The Canon iPF9400S is a large layout device that uses Canon Bubblejet print technology. This system can deliver a high-resolution outcome and can offer lively and crisp colors. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S has an optimal resolution of 2,400 x 1,200 dpi. It has 640 MB RAM and a 250 GB hard drive to suit big and complex prints. Anticipate this unit to be costly.
The iPF9400S printer comes bundled with a selection of Software Solutions such as an Accounting Manager which tracks printing prices and a Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office. The improved Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop includes a new Adjustment Pattern Setting which permits multiples of an image to be published at the same time with different color values implemented and displayed. The iPF9400S can print on lots of sorts of substrates consisting of shiny, plastic, recycled, and chlorine-free media to fulfill the requirements of a selection of applications.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S provides excellent software and applications. This superb printer delivers regular, high-quality colored and black and white photos and texts. It also sustains border-less printing. Users will have no trouble sharing the device, as it has built-in Ethernet and works with Macintosh and Windows computer systems. An incredibly broad color spectrum is created by the 8-Color LUCIA EX-SPOUSE pigment ink collection, which additionally gives much better scrape resistance and smoother gradations. The brand-new Multi-sensor included with this printer supplies boosted color thickness detection and enabled a full calibration to be completed within 15 seconds, with the ability to make use of non-Canon branded media. Indeterminate printing of up to 60" is currently possible with this printer and the new economic situation print mode allows for high-quality printing with reduced ink usage. In the highest possible print mode, the order of ink application and layering is optimized to preserve the highest possible print quality with fewer passes, making this method twice as fast as compared to previous versions.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S has a built-in 250GB hard drive, which enables very reliable printing, and less complicated re-print work while handling vast amounts of data effortlessly. It can print A0 Fast (Economy) prints in just over one min, and its "hot swap" 330ml or 700ml ink tanks indicate that ink cartridges can be changed without disrupting printing for optimum efficiency. Gives detailed color recreation and appropriates for exacting proofing applications. The set provides smooth gradations and shifts and fascinating information. The ink offers scrape resistance, accurate black recreation, and color security. iPF9400S has a media configuration device that permits consumers to not just utilize existing Canon-branded media, but additionally with 3rd party media. By integrating Canon's technical success, the iPF9400S is an outstanding service for portraits, advertisements, retail signage, and contract proofs. Though the separate ink system can aid dramatically reduce running prices, it is costly. The consumables of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF-9400S do not come affordable.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S Specifications:
- Printer Type: 8-Color 60-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 20,480, All Colors: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista 32/64bit/Windows 7 32/64bit), Macintosh® (OSX).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color2 (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA EX Ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 640 MB.
- Hard Drive: 250 GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 60, Roll: 10 - 60.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 515mm (JIS B2), 1,030mm (JIS B0), 594mm (ISO A1), 841mm (ISO A0), 10, 14, 17, 24, 36, 42.
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 68 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less.
- Physical Dimensions: 45 (H) x 90.5 (W) x 30.2 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 355 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby: 6W or less, Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity - 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-05), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08), Durable Rotary Media Cutter (CT-06), Ink Tanks (PFI-306, PFI-706).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Accounting Manager.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver:
- In the Start Menu, your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)
File version: 1.70
Release date: 15 October 2021
Description: imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office is a special utility plug-in for Microsoft Office, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers.
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)
File version: 2.7
Release date: 24 September 2021
Description: This file is the exclusive manual for Direct Print & Share. It contains the usage of Direct Print & Share.
|Software/ Drivers (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.5.50 (Mac)
File version: 5.50a
Release date: 28 October 2021
Description: This is a printer driver for your selected model.
|Firmware Update Tool Guide for Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.5
File version: v3.21
Release date: 08 July 2014
Description: This guide explains how to use the Firmware Update Tool for Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.5