Canon CanoScan D1230UF Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - Combining the simplicity of use with extraordinary clearness, the CanoScan D1230UF gives a resolution of 1,200 x 2,400 dpi and 48-bit color with the touch of a solitary button. The simpleness remains the exact same whether you're checking reflective or openness; the movie adapter is constructed directly right into the scanner's cover so you will not need to manage unpleasant accessories. Maximum processing sizes are 4 by 5 inches for film and 8.5 by 11 inches for documents so photography buffs will have lots of adaptability in producing carefully in-depth film enlargements.
Canon D1230UF drivers are tiny programs that enable your Scanner equipment to communicate with your operating system software. Preserving upgraded Canon D1230UF software avoids accidents and optimizes equipment and system efficiency. Making use of outdated or corrupt CanoScan D1230UF drivers can trigger system errors, and crashes, and trigger your computer system or equipment to stop working. Furthermore, mounting the wrong Canon drivers can make these problems also worse. The USB user interface is compatible with either COMPUTER or Macintosh, as is the accompanying software, which includes Photoshop 5.0 LE, ArcSoft PhotoBase 2.1, and ScanSoft OmniPage 9.0.
Must be a feature of Canon software layout! So just how good are the scans? Surprisingly good. As a flatbed, there is nothing to whine around. No demand for 1200dpi certainly, 300dpi is ample. For slides and downsides you'll want to scan at 1200dpi, and once again high quality is excellent. Similar to just about every scanner I've ever seen or made use of, blog post-processing the image in a good image editor is called for to totally enhance the images.
Canon CanoScan D1230UF Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 42-bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/ 14-bit or 8-bit external.
- Dynamic Range: 3.2.
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7; Film: 4 x 5.
- Interface: USB.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.3 x 18.2 x 4.3.
- Weight: 8.7 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9 X); OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/ME/2000 Professional.
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 20W (8W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 95°.
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 140°.
- Operating Humidity: 20° to 80°.
- Storage Humidity: 10° to 95°.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan D1230UF Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan D1230UF Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon CanoScan D1230UF Driver and User Manual Download
File version: 6.1.1d
Release date: 29 November 2007
Description: This is software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
|Quick Start Guide (pdf)
File version: 1.0
Release date: 16 February 2007
Description: This document contains basic instructions for copying, faxing, scanning, and printing.