Canon CanoScan D646UEX Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The CanoScan D646U ex-spouse color desktop scanner delivers high-quality color scanning at an economical rate. This trendy and compact system is easy to set up with a Mac or COMPUTER to produce outstanding 600 x 1200 dpi resolution pictures. Its special Z-lid style indicates it can check from bigger documents such as books and publications, and its effective imaging and OCR software.
Loss of or damages to the Product due to abuse, neglect, messing up, inappropriate product packaging by you, change, crash, electric current variations, improper usage, failure to follow operating or maintenance directions, or environmental problems prescribed in Canon UNITED STATES's user's guidebook or other paperwork, or services performed by someone aside from a Canon U.S.A. repair service center or ASF. Download and install an individual handbook for your Canon product. Easy to use the app for a fantastic variety of photo prints, gifts, and more. Canon U.S.A. shall have no responsibility for such products with the exception of compatible Canon brand peripheral tools covered by a separate service warranty "Separate Service warranty".
Canon CanoScan D646UEX Specifications:
- Type: Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CCD.
- Light source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Optical resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 to 9600 dpi.
- Interface: USB.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 42 bit input / 24 bit output.
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 14 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm].
- Preview speed: Approx. 15 sec (excluding processing time).
- Scanning speed (color): 17.1 msec/line (600 dpi).
- Scanning speed (greyscale): 11.8 msec/line (600 dpi).
- Scanning speed (B&W): 11.8 msec/line (600 dpi).
- Power supply: AC Adapter, (AC Adapter types vary by region).
- Power consumption: 14W Operation power, 4W Standby power.
- Dimensions: 257.4 x 431.1 x 61 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2 kg.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan D646UEX Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan D646UEX Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon CanoScan D646UEX Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
File version: 6.02
Release date: 14 October 2003
Description: This is software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner