Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The Canon PIXMA TS6250 recently introduced its initial 'refillable' inkjet printers, which utilize budget-friendly containers of ink, rather than expensive ink cartridges, to considerably lower the long-lasting cost of acquiring replacement inks. The new Pixma TS6250 is a more standard printer, relying upon cartridges once again. Right here's our full evaluation. Print, check, copy and access the cloud * thanks to the Canon PRINT app with PIXMA Cloud Link. If you do not want an app, print utilizing AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
The Canon TS6250 Usage of real Canon inks, media, and the FINE printhead to benefit from 100-year cd life. Optional XL and XXL cartridges ** can additionally print more web pages and save you a loan. Experiment with re-stickable, magnetic and square media, obtain making with Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, and try tasks from Creative Park to enhance your creative abilities.
The PIXMA TS6250 Gain from a user-friendly 7.5 cm (3-inch) touchscreen with a streamlined user interface for a trouble-free, simple procedure. Obtain fantastic images with the 5 specific inks and sharp documents with the dedicated pigment black ink. Results are fast - a 4x6 inch print takes simply 21 secs.
Canon PIXMA TS6250 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm 3.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm 4.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds 5.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm, 10x10cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields: Standard Ink Cartridges, 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M (Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XL (Black), CLI-581C XL (Cyan), CLI-581M XL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XL (Yellow).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XXL (Black), CLI-581C XXL (Cyan), CLI-581M XXL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document 6, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo 7, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Removable Photo Stickers(RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper(MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm/10x10cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm, Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR, [Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bitL, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5, and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth, Message In the Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10、Windows 8.1、Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5～OS X 10.11 、macOS 10.12～macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) 11.
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.2kg.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 372 x 315 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49dB(A) 12.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
|TS6250 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
File version: 1.0
Release date: 21 August 2018
Description: This file will download and install the drivers, application, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|Software/ Drivers (Manual)|
|TS6250 series (PDF) User Manual
File version: 1.0
Release date: 09 January 2019
Description: Instructions on product functions and software are provided in this PDF manual. It is recommended to download this file if you prefer a hard copy (printed) manual.
|Software/ Drivers (Linux)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)
File version: 5.70
Release date: 21 August 2018
Description: This software is a source file for the Linux printer drivers.