Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TS5160 integrates all the functions of copy, print, and also check right into one lightweight, little and small unit that will undoubtedly be an indispensable workhorse in any busy modern-day office. It links flawlessly to the internet using Wi-Fi as well as integrates cloud and also social media performance. Every feature is less complicated with the manually adjustable front panel, LCD present, and easy interface. The clear switches mean fast accessibility to the printer's primary functions, whether that be publishing, copying, or scanning. Utilizing PIXMA Cloud Link, located with the Canon PRINT app, you can currently print from the extended social communications network and cloud services including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and also a lot more.
The Canon TS5160 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer lets you print, scan, as well as much more using just one tool. The printer's small design makes it a beautiful office necessary that could quickly fit most office set-ups. Every point is close to hand including the by-hand adjustable front panel, showcasing a 3-inch touchscreen and also a tidy, primary user interface. Print, copy, check and cloud functions are now all easily accessible from a single house screen - no should hang out scrolling to find just what you require. Print check and also copy, all from this individual compact document and image printer. Create stunning photos as well as crisp message files - over a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Canon's FINE inkjet print technology and also five original inks bring convenience, price savings, and great-looking prints. Obtain versatility with the method your printer gets paper-- either with back paper feeding or using the first paper record. The paper output service is also instantly expandable.
The Canon Pixma TS5160 is smaller compared to many other multi-purpose printers of the very same variety, its measurements of 14.6 x12.4 x4.9 inches allowing it to match tiny spaces. It reflects just 5.5 kg, which is quite light thinking what does it cost? Technology is packed in, as well as there's no difficulty when it involves relocating the printer around. The 6 ppm copy speed suffices for a lot of requirements, and color and monoprints can be escaped at 6 ppm and 12.6 ppm right into the extendable out tray. When not being operated remotely, the frontal screen allows for straightforward adjustments as well as procedure initiation, and also there remains in enhancement an SD card slot and USB 2 port. Experience a reimagined means of sharing memories with the Message in the Print application. This application will allow you to send out images with pre-written text and boundaries and even install video clips or maps on it.
The Pixma TS5160 is that it incorporates so much performance into a sleek, compact body that can be matched to any extra edge of the office. The LCD panel is of appropriate size and also the maker can be controlled remotely from a range of suitable smart gadgets. Another big and also is the use of separate cartridges for inks, enabling private replacement when any type of one of them runs out. The internet versatility of the printer is likewise outstanding. Print scan and copy, all from this single small paper and also picture printer. Create lovely pictures and too crisp text records over USB cable television, Wi-Fi, or via Bluetooth. Canon's FINE inkjet print technology brings comfort, expense savings, and most importantly, beautiful prints.
Canon PIXMA TS5160 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx.13.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black) CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black) CL-541XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 180 pages Black XL: 600 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm color photo printing Black: 2465 photos Black XL: 7560 photos Colour: 69 photos Colour XL: 150 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25 cm/13x18 cm/10x15 cm/13x13, Envelopes (DL,COM10) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit/8 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20-sec sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit pages A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5, and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 6.2 cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Message In Print app PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download) Physical Features.
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 425 x 315 x 147 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30 °C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.7 W (scanning lamp off) Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.5 W (scanning lamp is off) Time to enter Standby mode: 11 minutes Copying: Approx. 14 W.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the data.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver:
- In the Start Menu, your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) |
File version: 1.1
Release date: 21 September 2017
This file will download and install the drivers, application, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|TS5160 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac) |
File version: 1.0
Release date: 24 August 2017
Instructions on product functions and software are provided in this PDF manual. It is recommended to download this file if you prefer a hard copy (printed) manual.
|Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Windows) |
File version: V1.2
Release date: 27 March 2019
This file is the exclusive manual for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. It contains the usage of Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.