Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The CanoScan D1250U2 is a high-resolution 1200dpi scanner especially targeted at the home customer. This scanner provides high image quality and performance at an exceptionally excellent rate factor. The D1250U2 makes scanning simple and easy via enhanced use and layout and comes full of a beneficial option of software. Incorporating a 1200x2400dpi Active CCD with 48-bit inner color depth, the D1250U2 ensures precise color recreation with high-resolution documents and photo scans.
Integrated with automatic color equilibrium optimization, clear, high-quality scans are constantly attained. The D1250U2 includes the market typical USB1.1 and the much faster brand-new USB 2.0 user interfaces with one plug 'n play connection. This fast dual USB user interface guarantees fast and easy scanning. Flaunting 3 "EZ" scanning buttons, individuals can just check, copy and email with a single press of a switch.
Providing house users with stunningly specialist results, the Canon D1250U2 integrates crisp information with a simple design that allows you real convenience in scanning documents. With 1,200 x 2,400 dpi resolution and 48-bit color, scans are sharp and dynamic. The scanner's flatbed manages web pages up to 8.5 x 11 inches and 3-D things such as publications and magazines. As soon as your originals are in place, you can e-mail, check, or copy them at the touch of a switch.
Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed (stationary document type).
- Scanning Element: 6-line color CCD.
- Light Source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp.
- Selectable Resolution: 25 to 9600dpi.
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth: Color : 48-bit input / 24-bit output, Grayscale : 16-bit input / 8-bit output.
- Preview Speed: Approximately 8 seconds (excl. calibration time).
- Scanning Speed: Color (USB 1.1) : 16msec/line (600dpi), 32msec/line (1200dpi), Color (USB 2.0) : 4msec/line (600dpi), 8msec/line (1200dpi), Grayscale, B&W (USB 2.0) : 4msec/line (600dpi), 8msec/line (1200dpi), Grayscale, B&W (USB 1.1) : 8msec/line (600dpi, 1200dpi).
- Scanning Size: A4/Letter: 216 x 297mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches).
- Weight: Approx. 2.4kg (5.3lbs).
- Power Source: AC adapter.
- Power Consumption: 15W (max), 5W (stand-by).
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 257 x 460 x 61mm (10.1 x 18.1 x 2.4 inches).
- Interface: USB 1.1, USB 2.0.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Driver:
- In the Start Menu, your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Driver and User Manual Download
File version: 6.3.3a
Release date: 29 November 2007
Description: This is software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 14 October 2003
Description: This is a software utility that will help make using your scanner easier