Canon PIXMA TS9541C Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - Every driver's printer is distinct, the printer will only work effectively with the right driver. Usually, that printer equipment has its own driver, also the Canon PIXMA TS9541C printer. Like the additional model of printers, the driver is typically released by the canon support in an at-risk limited time. Canon Europe has today introduced a brand-new range of PIXMA inkjet printers and wise scanners, Canon's initial A3 inkjet All-In-One printer. This versatile range of printers and scanners can offer full support for all home, creative or service needs.
The Canon TS9541C users ought to update the printer driver continuously in order to establish the efficiency of the printer itself as Canon firm highly suggest that individuals regularly check the driver's and software update because users will certainly get a lot of benefits from it which as bug dealing with and a lot of brand-new features.
These video FAQs supply comprehensive, step-by-step guidelines which specify your product and have been produced to lead you with one of the most usual configuration tasks called for to prepare your PIXMA TS9541C item. There are likewise some valuable troubleshooting video clips that guide you through several of the most typical printing troubles you may come across when using your product.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS9551C Driver and Manual
Canon PIXMA TS9541C Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3, A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm, 10x10cm, 17.5x25cm, 25x30cm, 30x30cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - Plain Paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes.
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M (Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XL (Black), CLI-581C XL (Cyan), CLI-581M XL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XL (Yellow).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XXL (Black), CLI-581C XXL (Cyan), CLI-581M XXL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1451* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1263* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs, Removable Photo Stickers (RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper (MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets A4/ 50 sheets A3 (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Multi-purpose Tray: Printable Nail Stickers (NL-101)/1 printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Size: Rear Tray: A3/A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm/10x10cm/17.5x25cm/25x30cm/30x30cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size] width 55mm - 304.8 mm, length 89mm - 676mm, Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR, [Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A3, B5 to B4, A4 to A3, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to B5, A4 to A5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n/a, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Bluetooth, Message In Print app, Nail Sticker app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, LAN/WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible OS: SD Card, SDHC Card, SDXC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, microSDXC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10、Windows 8.1、Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5～OS X 10.11 、macOS 10.12～macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 9.7kg.
- Dimensions: approx. 468 x 366 x 193 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS9541C Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9541C Driver:
- In the Start Menu, your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS9541C Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
|TS9541C series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
File version: 1.0
Release date: 28 February 2022
Description: This file will download and install the drivers, application, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|TS9541C series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
File version: 1.02
Release date: 09 November 2021
Description: Instructions on product functions and software are provided in this PDF manual. It is recommended to download this file if you prefer a hard copy (printed) manual.
|Software/ Drivers (Linux)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
File version: 5.70
Release date: 21 August 2018
Description: This software is a printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ printer.