Canon CanoScan D646U Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The ingenious Canon CanoScan D646U USB Flatbed Scanner provides all the efficiency you need to scan images, artwork, message records, and more with high-quality outcomes. Guarantee fixing or replacement shall not extend the original warranty duration of the Product. An outdated proof of purchase is required at the time of warranty solution. A copy of your outdated proof of purchase will certainly satisfy this need.
The Canon D646U And its many, easy-to-use functions help you achieve those results with the minimum hassle. Exceptional Color Fidelity Performance is where the CanoScan D646U truly stands out. At an amazing 600 x 1200 dpi resolution, scanned images are crisp and clear. It includes 42-bit color input for greater than 4 trillion feasible colors.
The CanoScan D646U ex-spouse color desktop scanner supplies excellent quality color scanning at an economical cost. This elegant and portable device is easy to set up with a Mac or PC to create superior 600 x 1200 dpi resolution pictures. Its one-of-a-kind Z-lid design indicates it can scan from bigger papers such as publications and magazines, and its effective imaging and OCR software.
Canon CanoScan D646U Specifications:
- Type: Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CCD.
- Light source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Optical resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 to 9600 dpi.
- Interface: USB.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 42 bit input / 24 bit output.
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 14 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm].
- Preview speed: Approx. 15 sec (excluding processing time).
- Scanning speed (color): 17.1 msec/line (600 dpi).
- Scanning speed (greyscale): 11.8 msec/line (600 dpi).
- Scanning speed (B&W): 11.8 msec/line (600 dpi).
- Power supply: AC Adapter, (AC Adapter types vary by region).
- Power consumption: 14W Operation power, 4W Standby power.
- Dimensions: 257.4 x 431.1 x 61 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2 kg.
- Operating range (temperature): 10°C to 35°C.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan D646U Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan D646U Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon CanoScan D646U Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
File version: 6.02
Release date: 14 October 2003
Description: This is software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner