Canon CanoScan 4200F Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 4200F is that it combines speed, style, and outstanding lead to every check. Easy to make use of, and amazingly reliable, it finishes creating thorough film and photo scans. For prints, most prescans took around 4 seconds, and a lot of scans took 10 to 15 secs. For slides, the numbers jumped to 30 secs for prescans, 13 seconds for scanning at 600 PPI, and 53 seconds for scanning at 2,400 PPI. Periodically, however, the 4200F included 30 to 40 secs to a scan or prescan, with a message that it was adjusting the light.
The Canon 4200F is equipped with 4 EZ buttons, enabling one-touch operation for commonly utilized features such as copying declaring, scanning, or emailing. The 3200 x 6400dpi scanning ability is comparable to devoted film scanners that can set you back far more. Such a high resolution quickly catches every detail so your images are magnificently sharp and crisp. For the color movie, the 48bit color deepness faithfully duplicates tones and tones with incredibly top quality from the photo original.
The CanoScan 4200F features Canon's fast Multi-Photo mode, which allows you to check up to 10 different things at once, then service each one individually. Multi-Photo immediately determines, plants, and straightens numerous pictures. It also recognizes the type of initial you utilize (35mm movie or photo) - all to save you time. A full variety of imaging software completes the CanoScan 4200F bundle. With ArcSoft, PhotoStudio, and OmniPage SE, you can edit and manage your scanned pictures easily as well as transform paper records directly into text files.
Canon CanoScan 4200F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 4 frames (negatives); 35mm x 2 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.2 x 3.1 x 18.7.
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP.
- Software: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 17.8W (7W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95° F.
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% RH.
Canon PIXMA TS6151 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 4200F Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 4200F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon CanoScan 4200F Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
File version: 18.104.22.168a
Release date: 13 November 2007
Description: This is software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
|CanoScan 4200F - Quick Start Guide
File version: CA.1.00
Release date: 10 September 2015
Description: This file is an electronic guide (PDF file) for the CanoScan 4200F.