Canon CanoScan 4400F Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 4400F very fast scan engine optimizes your performance, supplying previews in simply 5 seconds. Also when scanning at optimal resolution, workflow remains efficient as the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection makes certain fast information transfer. Providing adaptability and saving you time, seven scan buttons provide a one-touch procedure of typical check tasks. Tailor-make these to do the features you use most: duplicating, scanning, PDF documents development, or sending out to your e-mail program. Four of the buttons are devoted to scanning straight to PDF, including scanning in color or mono.
The Canon 4400F Flatbed Scanner checks every little thing from pictures to records, slides, and downsides. Its high resolution and broadband give you the high quality you desire without the delay, and 7 easy buttons easily automate everyday scanning jobs, so it's easy to check, copy and create emails and multi-page PDFs. With a 4800 x 9600 dpi CCD sensing unit capturing amazing detail, the CanoScan 4400F delivers exceptional, crisp photos suitable for enhancement and high-resolution printing. The 48-bit color deepness ensures your scans have exceptionally accurate color recreation.
The CanoScan 4400F enables you to scan up to 10 different photos in a single pass, then work with each one separately. Multi-Photo automatically identifies, plants, and straightens numerous photos, even recognizing the sort of initial you make use of (movie or photo). This automatic feature handles one of the most common troubles found in the old film. FARE compensates for backlighting, gets rid of dirt and scratches, revitalizes discolored colors; optimizes highlights and darkness, and clears rough pictures for the very best scans possible.
Canon CanoScan 4400F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external.
- Black & White: Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 6 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 (cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.2(W) x 18.7(D) x 3.3(H).
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Software: ScanGear CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR4(Windows/Mac).
- Power Source: AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 17W (4W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95° F.
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
Canon PIXMA TS6151 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 4400F Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 4400F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon CanoScan 4400F Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
|4400F Scanner Driver Ver. 12.1.3
File version: 12.1.3
Release date: 18 February 2014
Description: This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
|Software/ Drivers (Mac)|
|4400F Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a
File version: 12.13.3b
Release date: 25 August 2017
Description: This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for the Canon color image scanner.
|4400F User Manual
Release date: 04 November 2014
Description: This manual describes instructions such as how to use the driver and application software.