Canon CanoScan 5000 Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - In the Canon CanoScan 5000 we adhered to the Quick Start Guide to fill in drivers and optional software, unlock the scanner, and link the power and USB cords. Next, we put a document on the glass, pressed the copy button, and fetched a copy from our printer. The entire procedure, from opening the package to holding a completed result, took just around 10 minutes. We checked a variety of records and pictures making use of default settings. Outcomes appeared sharp and clear (and fast too, thanks to full USB 2.0 assistance). Colors were bright, and skin tones were natural, with just small speckling that was conveniently gotten rid of in software.
The Canon 5000 multi-scan setting lets you check several images at the same time right into separate data. However, the ScanGear CS driver had difficulty constantly acknowledging private photos, often integrating 2 small photos right into one huge one, even when they were well-separated on the glass. We saw enhanced results as we decreased the number of photos from four to three and still more improvement from 3 to two. Flaunting a sharp 2,400 x 4,800 dpi resolution, abundant 48-bit color, and a fast USB 2.0 user interface, the Canon CanoScan 5000F makes an ideal general-purpose scanner.
The CanoScan 5000 CD-ROM consists of the ScanGear CS and WIA drivers, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio and PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, NewSoft PageManager and BizCard (trial), Adobe Acrobat Reader (and support for scanning directly right into PDF documents), and various software individual's overviews. Offered these ample titles plus strong building, easy arrangement, and Canon's charitable InstantExchange guarantee, the 5000F makes a superb value for the significant home individual. And also, it sets up promptly, consists of a generous software bundle, and has a built-in 35mm film adapter that checks 3 adverse structures or more mounted slides each time.
Canon CanoScan 5000 Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text Enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7; Film - 35mm x 3 frames (negatives), 35mm x 2 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.9 x 20.0 x 4.2.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (Classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (Native mode).
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM Including ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR™ (Windows/Mac OS 9.1 to 9. x, Mac OS X Classic mode), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30-day trial version, Windows only).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 14.8 W (5.6 W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95°.
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% RH.
Canon PIXMA TS6151 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 5000 Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 5000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.