Canon CanoScan 8600F Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 8600F Color Image Scanner provide incredible results. By default, the check Photo/Slides switch will certainly bring the scanned image right into the consisted of ArcSoft PhotoStudio software, however, you can alter the setups in the CanoScan Toolbox software to use Photoshop or some other image-editing program. The good news is, unlike in years previous when full Mac compatibility was never specific-- all switches on the scanner collaborated with our Mac Pro.
The Canon 8600F's cover, and the scanner ship with a movie owner for 4 35mm slides, a holder for 2 strips of 35mm film, and an owner for the medium-format film. with color dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600 (max.). Plus, built-in FARE Level 3 retouching technology helps deal with dirt and scrapes on your originals, restores faded pictures, and also lightens up faces, and decreases graininess. 7 easy buttons automate the scanning procedure, so it's simple to scan, copy and create emails and multi-page PDFs. To save time, you can batch-scan as many as 12 adverse structures or 4 slides, either 35mm or tool layout.
The CanoScan 8600F is able to spot, crop, and present different thumbnail photos for each and every openness. You can then pick which image to check, or set scan many or all of them at the same time. Though seeing the "Scanner warming up" message on display each time I wanted to check became frustrating, after seeing the resulting scans I'd say it deserved the delay. Scans of images were a little dark-- nothing a tweak or 2 in a photo editor couldn't deal with and colors were precise. The 8600F was additionally able to catch an impressive quantity of detail in both our openness and reflective resolution examination grapes.
Canon CanoScan 8600F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external.
- Black & White: Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 12 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides), 22cm x 6 film strip (120 roll film).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 (cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.3(W) x 4.9(H) x 18.6(D).
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Software: ScanGear CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR4(Windows/Mac), Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0.
- Power Source: AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 18W (5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95° F.
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
Canon PIXMA TS6151 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
- Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
- Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 8600F Driver:
- When the download has been completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 8600F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer work normally again.
Canon CanoScan 8600F Driver and User Manual Download
|Software/ Drivers (Windows)|
File version: 12.13 (x64
Release date: 10 June 2010
Description: This is software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner - for 64bit OS
|Software/ Drivers (Mac)|
|8600F Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3
File version: 12.13.3
Release date: 05 August 2011
Description: This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.